Hello, here's another remedial question from a beginner... fair warning...

I'm trying to install quanta 2.0, but RPM keeps saying
error: failed dependencies:
        libcrypto.so.0 is needed by quanta-2.0-20010216
        libssl.so.0 is needed by quanta-2.0-20010216

I have libcrypto.so.0.9.6 and the same version of libssl.so in /usr/lib.  I
tried symlinking these to the filenames that RPM is apparently looking for,
but it wasn't fooled; nor did copying the newer files to these filenames work.

Do I have to downgrade libcrypto.so and libssl.so, or is there a way to get
RPM to recognize the newer libraries? --Ben (running Yellow Dog Linux 2.0,
and yes, this is the PPC version of the software.)