Agreed.

More "news": There are suspicions of a hijacked plane from Boston
is going to do something similar in LA. The FAA first cancelled all
take offs, then said all planes in flight must land at the nearest airport.

This is from 1500AM, Peter Jennings.

>>> jay at slushpupie.com 09/11/01 09:26AM >>>
I am watching CNN right now, and it seems the south tower has colapsed.
Also, most of the gov't buildings in DC have been evacuated...  if you have
cable, I suggest turning on CNN...