I got the ultra-fantastic DSL Updater from qwest.com today, figured I'd
bump my modem up to CBOS 2.4.3. It came as a Windows .exe file, which I
unpacked, installed etc. A subdir of the DSL Installer dir is 'CBOS Images'
and contains the following image files:

c675.2.4.3.bin
c678cap.2.4.3.bin
c678dmt.full.2.4.3.bin
nsrouter.c675.2.4.3.bin
nsrouter.c678cap.2.4.3.bin
nsrouter.c678dmt.full.2.4.3.bin

The 'nsrouter' version of each image is about 42 bytes smaller than the
'plain' version of the image. Does anyone know what the functional
difference is between the nsrouter & plain versions? The auto-upgrade
software picked the c675.2.4.3.bin image for my modem, but in the past, I
have used the nsrouter.c675.2.X.X.bin images and they seemed to be fine...
Any ideas on this?

Anyone needing the images, you can get them here:
http://frogtown.dynu.com/UserX/cbos

Hi, How are you? I send you this email in order to ask you about CBOS image
filenames.

Billy Boy