Oh, I didn't see a date for that. Or is that conference pending? Oh wait.
That's a generic link, I suppose it is. Doh. Silly me for thinking that
already occurred.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - someone else