This is odd..

If I try to run Sylpheed > version 0.5.1, I get regular crashes from
Blackbox, which is dying with a signal 11. I normally think of Sig 11 as a
hardware thing, so how might this relate to a particular version of a
software? Here are some error messages:

BScreen::BScreen: managing screen 0 using visual 0x21, depth 16
MiscExtGetMouseSettings
MiscExtCreateStruct
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtGetMouseValue
MiscExtDestroyStruct
blackbox: signal 11 caught
shutting down
aborting... dumping core

waiting for X server to shut down Gdk-ERROR **: X connection to :0.0
broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).
opera-shared: Fatal IO error: client killed
X connection to :0.0 broken (explicit kill or server shutdown).

Ack, what is going on?

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-