Quoting Liz Burke-Scovill (kethry at winternet.com):
> So now that I finally get to play with a real sizd box at work to test our
> application on *grin* - one of the biggest limitations from us moving (or
> rather allowing for a complete move to linux) wholehog to linux is going
> to be reporting capabilities. As it stands right now, all of our reporting
> is handled via Crystal Reports - limitations yes, widely found yes, what I
> want for a linux environment? definitely no, considering crystal doesn't
> run on linux....that being the case, what are other options within linux?

Whatever you find, please share with the list. The whole report generating thing
is a pain in the butt for application developers under linux.

I've been using FOP (http://xml.apache.org). It's powerful, it's flexible, it's
a beast with wings and fangs!
--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700