On or about Fri, 07 Sep 2001 11:58:03 -0500
Simeon Johnston reportedly said...

> I have/had several of these winterms.  Could you keep me posted about
> this?  I would love to be able to boot linux.

Certainly will. But since you mention, might you be able to loan to me one
of the power supply bricks? I'd rather not have to fake the supply, if a
real one is available for testing in the meantime...

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-