From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Amy Tanner
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 11:00 AM
To: tclug-list at real-time.com
Subject: [TCLUG] mapping to samba drive from windows

When mapping to a linux/samba drive from Win98, is there anyway to
specify the username?

I tried
\\host\share%username
\\host%username\share

I thought there WAS a way, but I've been unable to get it to work.  Note,
I can map a drive using the username I'm logged into Windows with, but
I'd like to specify a different username for a particular share.

Thanks.

--
Amy Tanner
amy at real-time.com