From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Bob Gilbertson
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 7:05 AM
To: TCLUG
Subject: [TCLUG] Microsoft-DOJ opinion

Saw this in Infoworld.

http://www.infoworld.com/articles/hn/xml/01/09/06/010906hndoj.xml?0906thpm

When I first saw it I thought "oh no, back to same old stuff".
Once I read proposed remedies I realized DOJ is pursuing ideas I've been
thinking.
Only thing I would add is a "bounty" of, say, $100K or so to anyone who
discovers an
undisclosed API, payable by Microsoft, and administered by an arbiter from
the court.

Bob