Well... it's ipf on the same box as the ftp server. I think I can patch my
existing ftp server so it makes external calls to open the right port to
the right IP but I figured it'd be easier to just use something that
already does that.

Joshua Jore
Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10
  "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
speech is simply staggering." - someone else