On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 01:26:24PM -0500, Phillip.J.Crump at WellsFargo.COM wrote:
> I'm looking for some software that I can use to perform unattended-scheduled
> backups my mandrake 8.0 box.  Any suggestions?
> For now I just want to backup to my zip drive.

Put a [xfs]dump in cron.

I have switched / /home and /var from reiserfs to xfs because xfs has dump.

I have a full backup every Sunday morning at 4 AM and an incremental backup
every morning at 4 AM going to a directory. Every Sunday morning I burn
the last week onto a CD.

florin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4