> http://www.startribune.com/stories/789/673900.html

I assume they mean CBOS, but it's so vague who knows.

Umm... yeah.... so the instructions "log in and set web port 60000" was
too complicated, and somehow telling Joe User to upgrade CBOS is SO much
simpler?

I love how Qwest is taking credit for it too.  "Cisco and Qwest developed
software.." yeah, uh huh, sure.  After it was well known fact that a CBOS
upgrade would fix the problem, Qwest issued a statement saying that they
had no idea what was causing it.  Now, thanks to Qwest, we know.  We
should be paying them, not asking for credits.

-Brian