* Clay Fandre <clay at fandre.com> [010905 21:29]:
> What:
>    Twin Cities Linux Users Group Monthly Meeting

I've got something made up at:

http://www.ringworld.org/~dieman/sept01.ps

Comments are welcome, but its too late this time for me to change the
format, I think ive proofed it fine enough.

that im going to post around parts of the building tommrow.  I'll make
~15-20 copies and distribute them.   Theres a reason for that ACM logo
at the bottom too, they provide us with room, we advert that they did,
in some sort of psuedo-political circular fashion people in the building
see that ACM is doing good to bring Good Stuff(tm) to the building and
nobody thinks twice about ever getting rid of them.  Or at least thats
how i take it.

I'm not horribly worried that they will get mad by not putting ACM in
the announces, but it couldn't hurt to mention it.

(I agree, getting a room on campus isn't that hard, but its nice to pull
acm into it if it helps both parties)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net