* Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com> [010906 00:44]:
> Is the 50K/s throttle to restrictive on gladiator?

For cable modem users it is, but its not the end of the world.  I'm not
abandoning gladiator, I'm letting people know ive got one setup too that
can handle the bandwidth, and I'm getting it for free.  I might as well
get some of us from hogging up the bandwidth because your trying to make
money ;)

I dont fault you for ratelimiting if your a private enterprise, youve
got paying customers that like... uh.. pay for bandwidth :)

The ftp.cs thing has been something ive been working on for a few weeks
to get 'faster' and its finally kind of become something 'stable' i
think.

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net