I got sick of the supper slow serial link between my Sony serial port adaptor
(MSAC-SR1). With the 128Mb sticks coming down in price, dowloading 263+ pictures
is a total drag. Usually takes around 45+ minutes.

So, I both an i.link cable (firewire). To my disappointment, I could not figure
out how (if?) gphoto works with firewire. Anyone got this to work? Anyone know
if gphoto will work with firewire?

If that all fails, I remember someone (Jay?) saying there is a pcmcia card that
will take a memory stick and you can access it just like a hard disk. I did a
quick look in the mailing list archives, but did not find it.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>       | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org                 | Fax   : (952)943-8500