Why try to find a product to do that when ive already written it?
The software is currently in the testing phase (and I already have
an interested party). Btw, it also not only blocks based on content
but does firewalling, nat, and bandwidth management (like
packeteer) plus whatever else i decide to throw in there. And
an average processor of today could easily handle a T3 or
more. When and *if* this becomes an actual product I'll be sure
and send you guys the link so you can donate your hard-earned
cash. If your nice though, maybe I'll ask for some people interested
in beta testing it in the (near) future. Email me offline if you have
a serious interest. Cant promise anything though... :)

Touché.