On Sun, 2 Sep 2001, Callum Lerwick wrote:
> Well here's what I got back from AT&T Broadband Mediaone Roadrunner
> @Home whatever the hell they are now about unblocking port 80.
>
> And is it just me or since merging with MSN has Qwest gotten rid of
> 'select' DSL? Sigh. Fck you AT&T, and please eat a bag of death, Qwest...

they got rid of it when they made the switch to DMT technology, as it
didn't support the 'partially-on' bs that select was.

Select sucks. I'm glad it's gone.. such a pain to support, didn't even
work with the 675/678..

They replaced it with a 256/256 DSL line for $22/mo (or something like
that). 640/256 is still at $32/mo (or something along those lines)..