if you match it to port 80 then yes, all discussion via the web
of the worm, but non other non-port 80 discussion. Small price to
pay to stop the virus cold. Once stopped...whats their to discuss?
Also, encryptped xfers discussing "default.ida" would still go
though. Its better than just blocking ALL port 80. I'd rather block
even legit stuff that mentions "default.ida" that ALL HTTP. Thats
just silly.