On Sat, Sep 01, 2001 at 09:26:10PM -0500, natecars at real-time.com wrote:
>On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Ben Lutgens wrote:
>> We're a company that makes software. Some of which just happens to be GPL,
>> some of which is not.
>
>I just find it strange to start as GPL (and when I originally talked with
>Matt a couple years back, he seemed to be a HUGE open source advicate),
>and then just come up and change the license..

It's not that simple. Advocacy has nothing to do with our business model.
Like I said, we still make gpl software. The thing most of you use from
Sistina ( LVM ) is gpl. The thing most of you could care less about is,
not.

--
Ben Lutgens
Sistina Software Inc.

What's the difference between root and God ?
God doesn't think that he is root.