When companies do stuff like this its because they dont have
people smart enough to know how to correctly deal with the
problem. Hell, write an in-line packet analyzer and stick it
between your internet router and DMZ router. Have it search
the data portion of packets for the string "default.ida" and if
it sees it block the packet. This is cake to do and will stop the
virus cold in its tracks leaving all other traffic unaffected.

I cant stand incomptetant companies and the moron employees
they hire like Qwaste/MSN/whatever the hell you are this week
companies.

</vent>