* Marc Ohmann <mohmann at qwest.net> [010901 23:41]:
> I'm a student and I plan on attending (if that matters).  What info do
> you need?

I was thinkging that it might be a good idea to start a TCLUG-umn
faction to help with getting rooms, etc.  Its easy to setup a student
group (supposedly) and it could relieve ACM from the task.

Or, alternatevley, I talked with the current ACM president and I could
act as liaison for TCLUG to ACM.  Basically entailing that I would let
him know about the room needs/what we are doing, and I would publicise
the event in the CSci building each month to say that ACM is sponsering
us and that we want people to come learn about linux.

Currently, I perfer the latter and would like to go into that
arangement.  I'll make up a flyer for next weekend and put them up on
Monday so new students will see them sometime next week, so perhaps we
will have a small influx of people.

Speaking of, Clay, did the room stuff get worked out or do you need me
to coordinate this with John for this one?

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> <sdier at debian.org>
http://www.ringworld.org/  #linuxos at irc.openprojects.net