Thanks to Bill Layer for sending out the VMWare patch, I can now check
out this CD. :)

PPPP  OOOO  SSSS
P  P  O  O  S
PPPP  O  O  SSSS
P     O  O     S
P     OOOO  SSSS

It has to be the simplest translation from a paper book to an electronic
book.  It looks like proprietary Acrobat style reader hacked up to
handle a book of this size.  I don't think it was worth installing.

I haven't looked at the data format yet to see if it's worth trying to
hack it.  Given the interface is just a page viewer with graphical
content included, getting useful data out of it may be like sifting
through mud.

That's my opinion, I'm going to remove it from my VMWare session.

Nate