1-271 BSBE
312 Church St. SE
Mpls, MN 55455
hoeffner at dcmir.med.umn.edu
612-625-2115
612-625-2163 fax

Ok, I got 48,859 msg that I need to inject into the archives.

I tried this little script:

for i in `ls kernel.*`; do
  cat $i | /usr/lib/sendmail linux-kernel at lists.real-time.com;
  sleep 5s;
done

The messages are called kernel.* (space is just for readability).

I get this message:

bash: /bin/ls: Argument list too long

Anyone have a quick hack for me to get this working?