On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 05:17:59PM -0600, Troy.A Johnson wrote:
> I can't be sure, but I think you did that on purpose.
>
> Oh well, thread over.

> Hitler was really Austrian.

This is even more silly...

Kids, if you don't want to play, go away. If you thing you can add something
to the discussion (even an "this is offtopic") please do. Mentioning Hitler
out of the blue is silly. It works once as a joke, second time as a reminder
of a joke... but the third -> n time is pointless.

And b) This list is not so deluged with ontopic threads that an offtopic
discussion does so much harm. Feel free to preview the message and hit "del",
or be even more fancy and add the title to procmail > /dev/null.

</anti-Hitler rant> (that sounds good though)
florin

--

"If it's not broken, let's fix it till it is."

41A9 2BDE 8E11 F1C5 87A6  03EE 34B3 E075 3B90 DFE4