Yaron wrote:

>   Hey,
>
> Anyone know a utility to convert CDRWin .cue files to cdrdao-compatible
> .toc files? I'd do it manually (or heck, write one) but the documentation
> seems lacking and errors seem to crop up despite following the strict
> rules (like saying "Missing }" even though it's right there or THERE'S NO
> { ).

cdrdao will read .cue files directly. Or at least try to.

The thing I noticed is it assumes the data file is the name of the cue
file with a .bin extention, rather than actually looking in the .cue
file for the name for some reason. After making sure files are named the
way cdrdao wants its worked for me.

Now if there were a way to read DiskJuggler and CD Creator files in Linux...

I wish windows Cd burning software would just standardise on a damn
format already. Hell, it would be nice if most windows software could at
least read/write plain old .iso files. ;P