I got a voice-mail today from an aid to Congressman Bill Luther,
D-Stillwater.
He wanted to talk about SSSCA and left his phone number.  Said he had
not heard about it.

I had sent a letter to Dayton, Wellstone and Luther asking them to
oppose it.
I figured the letter never would get through, as it was sent right
before the letter
problem in Washington.

I didn't get to call back today, but I will tomorrow.
So I can tell him only a single-digit IQ motherf*cker would vote for
that dreck!!!!!!

But maybe not in those words.

I suspect he really wants a voice print so they can round up the
commie-lover linux users
after they pass the "Don't Criticize Our Big Contributors" act.