I made the mistake of going to a Yahoo! Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris chat a
couple nights ago.  I walked into a conversation about why all women are
evil, which turned into a conversation about how all homosexuals are
evil, which turned into a conversation about how not enough people in
the neighborhood sell drugs.  So if using "Hi Guys" is as bad as it gets
on the list, I'm pretty happy! ;)

Lorry, one of the female guys