What kind of printer and camera?

If the camera uses Compact flash, you can just buy a SanDisk SDDR-31 usb
reader, and mount the card as a disk (there's an equivalent for SmartMedia
also).  This is what I do for my digital Elph.  Much faster than the crappy
software that came with the camera anyway.  Gphoto supports a number of
cameras also.

I know USB printers work, but I'm not sure which ones.  Mandrake has a
really nice utility called PrinterDrake which will set it all up for you.

Jay