>>> uak at nerp.net 10/30/01 09:41AM >>>
>> Hi Guys,
>Any and all, please try to include the females on this list.

<troll>
To People Of All Sexes, Colors, and Creeds:

Please don't pick at nits. "Hi Guys" is pretty low on the
old "gender war list o' atrocities". If it really gets under your
skin and you want it to change, I guess I'd be more
appreciative of a snide comment like "I know the answer
to your question, but I'm not a guy, sorry" than an appeal
to my "more inclusive PC" side. But that may be just me.
</troll>

"errrRRR, errrRRR, errrRRR" - "Sheilds up, Mr. Sulu!"

Have a fabulous day,

Troy