Thanks to everyone that responded.  :)  Thanks to the mail-lag I got a
lot more responses than I expected, but they were all different so I
think that's neat.  I learned stuff!
I actually cheated and ran Windows so it would do it automatically.
 Then when I ran Linux again it had already been done, but I am hoping
by the next DST I will be Win-Free.
For the moment I am still running Slackware, which as far as I can tell
does absolutely nothing automatically.  I will soon be switching
distros, but my 'Distro Switching Assistant' has been busy.

Lorry