Ben Lutgens wrote:

>tail your logs for your smtp server while you try to send. I'm convinced
>it's the MTA that's still misbehaving.
>
>tail -f /var/log/mail.log <-- will let you watch the log while you send
>mail. Which smtp server are you using? sendmail? exim? postfix?

OK I did this (except my mail log has a different name but I am smart
and I figured it out!) and I tried sending to two addresses.  Both times
it said slava.net was a bad host/domain.  I don't have my host set as
slava.net, I have it set as s3.quintessential.com.  The only place
slava.net appears is in my email address.  So I'm not sure how to fix this.
I'm using postfix.

Lorry