On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 10:24:08AM -0500, Lorry wrote:
>My sendmail is working so my muttrc must be messed up.  Can anyone tell
>me which lines/commands would affect sending mail?  I can still receive
>so some stuff must be done right.  Thanks.

I'm sorry I haven't been following this thread very well so I may restate
some stuff or ask previously asked questions.

First: What are errors you're seeing?
Second: This is what I have in my .muttrc pertaining to sendmail

# This specifies my sender address.
set sendmail='/usr/sbin/sendmail -oi -oem -f blutgens at sistina.com'
# This tells mutt to background the sending of the mail
set sendmail_wait=-1