>>> dieman+tclug at ringworld.org 10/26/01 11:39AM >>>
>Plus it comes with a pc-anywhere-ish 'help' utility that
>they can invite you to work on their box with them via
>MSN messanger.

Don't get me wrong, I do like this functionality (I use
vnc and citrix all the time), but does anyone else see
a huge red and white target painted on this piece of
the XP puzzle? I really don't trust them enough to do
something like this in a secure fashion. :-/

>The TweakUI and MSVDM (virtual desktops) are
>absouletly required to make your life easier.

The virtual desktops are an intriguing feature. Did they
do it 'right'? Similar to anything (FVWM, CDE, KDE,...)?

>Just say NO to Product Activation!

Indeed!