I have since found out you are to run LILO in a terminal so it can send the information in the config file to the MBR. However, this still isn't solving my problem of booting windows. When I select windows in LILO, it says "Loading Windows" and stops there with a blinking cursor. Maybe that hard drive has an MBR on it that's spoofing things up? Maybe whatever needs to be read on the Windows drive is on a sector too far out for the BIOS to read? Again, any help's appreciated, and worth a beer. :)

-Nick

-Nick