Hello-

     I've got yer cable, it figures, I've also got a monitor I could lend
you as well.  If Dennis and Karl are willing to go to lunch again, that
is....

                              Later,

                    Murray

                    Nate Carlson
                    <natecars at real-      To:     Twin Cities Linux User Group <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
                    time.com>            cc:     (bcc: Murray Butler/US-Corporate/3M/US)
                                         Subject:     [TCLUG] Console cable for Indigo 2?
                    10/25/2001
                    10:00 AM
                    Please respond
                    to tclug-list

Anyone got a console cable for a SGI Indigo 2? We've got one for TCLUG
use, but need a cable to see what the heck is in it.  :)

Minnesota
http://www.mn-linux.org
tclug-list at mn-linux.org