Did anyone else notice that Konqueror/Opera/non-IE browsers cannot view
http://www.msn.com today?

A friend of mine mentioned the "new look" of msn.com. When I went to view it,
I get:

Attention: Web Browser Upgrade Required to View MSN.com

If you are seeing this page, we have detected that the browser that you are
using will not render MSN.com correctly. Additionally, you'll see the most
advanced functionality of MSN.com only with the latest version of Microsoft
Internet Explorer or MSN Explorer. If you wish to visit MSN.com, please
select the appropriate download link below.

Internet Explorer for Windows
Internet Explorer for Macintosh
MSN Explorer for Windows

-----

IMO this is alarming. I don't think the page will even view in Netscape. This
is the first instance I know of where you can't even attempt to view a Web
page in a non-IE browser!

Brandon