Could we get a nice (free) place at the UofM(?) for this presentation?

If the cost is $650 for unlimited number of people :-), who would be interested
in by like $10-$15 to hear this speaker?

----- Forwarded message from The SANS Institute <sans at sans.org> -----

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700