I saw several at microcenter.
http://www.microcenter.com/store_locations/map_minnesota.html
Mark Browne

----- Original Message -----
From: "James Spinti" <jspinti at dart.dartdist.com>
To: <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 9:16 AM
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] Ladies and Gentlemen...

Has anybody seen the Penguin Computing T-shirts recently?  They are not
available at linuxmall.com anymore (only the poster and mousepad are listed)
and penguincomputing.com no longer references them on their site :(  just
when I had enough spare cash to buy one, too...

Thanks,

James Spinti
jspinti at dartdist.com
952-368-3278 x396