Spammers commonly use obfuscated javascript in an attempt to hide the
location of their website. The first thing I'd do is a groups.google.com
search to see if a copy is already archived in
news.admin.net-abuse.sightings. If not, send me a copy and I'll take a
look. (please copy and paste a complete copy, including full headers,
rather than forwarding.)

Mike.