On or about Fri, 19 Oct 2001 17:40:14 -0500
Mike Hicks reportedly said...

> Brady Hegberg <bradyh at bitstream.net> wrote:
> >
> > I'm just wondering if anyone else has seen this.  When I rip files
with
> > grip (cdparanoia or cdda2wav) I end up with random length files...when
> > play the files the music just stops at that point.  Sometimes with
some
> > clicks after that point.  I've had this happen on more than one
> > machine.  Maybe I just need a newer better CD drive.

Yes I have seen this here many times, it appears to be a bug in Grip
itself. The only workaround I have discovered is to rip an entire CD into
a clean directory. That seems to work all the time.

                           -.bill.layer.-

-.those who are talking don't know, and those who know aren't talking.-

           -.frogtown.-     -.minnesota.-      -.u.s.a.-