From: "Colin Kilbane" <colin at tyr.med.umn.edu>
To: <tclug-list at mn-linux.org>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 11:34 AM
Subject: [TCLUG] Hardware sale and free stuff.

Hey guys I'm cleaning out my computer stuff again, I have some interesting
stuff for sale and some older stuff that is free.

#1 A 400 mhz celeron system ( capable of taking up to a 100 mhz bus PIII
800), 128 megs SDRAM (NEW!), 20gig hd (NEW!), AGP 8 meg with some 3D
(Matrox I think), voodoo II 8 meg, ensonic(soundblaster) PCI sound card,
48x cdrom, Nifty transluecent blue case (New!), 17 inch IBM flat screen
monitor, Ergodymanic Micrsoft keyboard (new), ergodynamic 4 button logitec
mouse.  Has win2k installed.  I was using it as a jukebox for our game
room here at the frat. asking 500 but willing to deal.

#2  SGI indy, RISK MIPS 5000 processor at 150 Mhz. 2 gig hd. IRIX 6.5.12
latest release.  32 megs ram.  Asking $125 but willing to deal

#3  200 Mhz IBM system,  4 meg video memory, 32 megs or more RAM, 4 gig
HD. 14 inch monitor, keyboard, mouse, network, sound, modem, etc...
Asking 125 but willing to deal.

#4  200 mhz acer system 32 megs memory, no HD at the moment I'll see what
I can do, sound, sound, network, 14 inch monitor,  $80 bucks or best
offer.

#5  old 486 laptop, no battery, boots  FREE

#6  Overdrived P133 24 megs memory needs new battery on motherboard for
bios  FREE

#7  overdrived P120 SCSI, 24 megs memory I think   FREE

#8  P60 compaq with SCSI,  I think it works FREE

Colin Kilbane
612-623-9806