From: Churchill, Dan (MN65) [mailto:churchill_dan at htc.honeywell.com]
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 2:04 PM
To: 'tclug-list at mn-linux.org'
Subject: RE: [TCLUG] McLeod Contact?

Sounds like McLeod is having significant trouble.  Visi.com has sent out a
notice that is significant number of their dial-in and ISDN customers are
being affected by McLeod services being down as well.  Good luck getting
hold of them - the Visi e-mail said they had called them and have yet to get
a response.