Quoting Chad C. Walstrom (chewie at wookimus.net):
> Why not use the keystone.pl as a template program to simply insert
> copies of the email sent into a database?  It shouldn't be that
> bad.  You could continue to manage the mailing list with whatever
> listserv application you desire, just add a bogus email address as a
> subscriber and make that address a member on all of your lists.  Create
> a new table for each list address.  etc etc etc...

I talked to Rias on irc about this. The problem is the database design. To be
blunt, I suck at database design :-) As Rias and I bounced ideas back and forth,
I think the best ideas would be to enhance mailman to use vfolders, thus
allowing a varity of backend persistent storage (db, mbox, maildir, etc).

I believe there is even a vfolder api for searching, but I did not research it
any further.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500