On Thu, Oct 18, 2001 at 08:00:47PM -0500, Simeon Johnston wrote:
> heh.....
> Just started getting it again.  Didn't even know it was down till I
> checked in w/ IRC.  Thought some helpfull person had removed me from the
> list.
>
> Talk about suckage....  The company just got an Exchange server.
> Outlook 2001 for Mac is very, very different.
>
> Any Linux program's that'll work w/ this thing?  I'd actually rather
> have an GNU/OpenSource program that I can use on my mac...  Gotta take
> what you can get though.

The company I worked for last got the same icky thing when we bought up
another company and all our stuff had to be merged into their pile of
cr*p. What I did was use mutt with a homebrewn perl script [1] to do the
lookup of addresses in their ldap server. I just used the imap support
in mutt to access my folders. You will get mails about metings, but you
can't send out requests for meetings in this way.

[1]: http://thomas.eibner.dk/misc/muttexchange/

--
  Thomas Eibner <http://thomas.eibner.dk/> DnsZone <http://dnszone.org/>
  mod_pointer <http://stderr.net/mod_pointer>