On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Brian wrote:

> On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Florin Iucha wrote:
>
> > Looks like you missed the procmail presentation, and you really need it...
>
> I already use procmail for dumping LUG mail to its own folder.  Unless you
> know of a filter that can process my e-mail and decide if it's worth
> reading or not, then decide if it's worth keeping.  THAT would be
> cool.

I haven't gotten to it yet, but I think the narval product might be able to
do this. It's billed as an intelligent personal assistant and uses AI to
organize things. You can read more at http://www.logilab.com/narval.html

I'm going to try to get it running when I get some time.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com