----- Original Message -----
From: "Jay Kline" <jay at slushpupie.com>
> I might have the opptrutunity to swtich 15+ NT web servers over to
> Linux/Unix, but the requirement is whatever it is, it needs to be able to
run
> ASP scripts. I have been doing a little looking, and found 3 products that
do
> this:
>
> Apache::ASP
> Chili!Soft ASP
> Halcyon Software iASP
<snips>
> Has anyone had any experience with these?

The only one I've had experience supporting is Chili!Soft.  It was running
on a single web server in a high-traffic environment (estimated hits >10000
per day).   The ASP service was stable under low load, but once in full
production every few days it would stop responding and need to be
killed/restarted.   Don't know how the developers eventually fixed it.

--
Carl Patten