On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Lorry wrote:

> I do not believe you.  Considering I can't go to any secure sites, and
> considering it is slower than molasses going uphill, I do not believe
> someone hasn't done a better job.

To view secure sites with Mozilla, you need to install the PSM package:

[chuck at arval chuck]$ rpm -qi mozilla-psm-0.9.5-0
Name        : mozilla-psm                  Relocations: /usr
Version     : 0.9.5                             Vendor: Red Hat, Inc.
Release     : 0                             Build Date: Fri 12 Oct 2001
02:01:50 AM CDT
Install date: Tue 16 Oct 2001 10:48:01 PM CDT      Build Host:
stripples.devel.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/Internet         Source RPM:
mozilla-0.9.5-0.src.rpm
Size        : 1321736                          License: MPL
Packager    : Red Hat, Inc. <http://bugzilla.redhat.com/bugzilla>
Summary     : SSL support for Mozilla.
Description :
SSL support for Mozilla.