Hi,

On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Lorry wrote:

> I do not believe you.  Considering I can't go to any secure sites,

You can't? When you installed Mozilla, did you select the Personal
Security Manager component? That's the bit that connects to secure sites.

I don't know about the molasses. Are you installing Nightly Builds or
some Milestone release? If it's a milestone, is it the latest? When
installing, are you installing debugging and that Quality Feedbck Agent?
Those will slow you down.

I like using Mozilla as a rowser. The nightly builds for the past, I
dunno, year or so, have been great. A lot of people swear by Konqueror
though - you might want to give it a try.

-Yaron