I think Konqueror is much better than Mozilla.  SSL works great, Flash works
great, Java works great.  Plus, you can disable window.open(), and modify
your Browser string so you can browse sites that deny you if you are using
anything other than IE.  (Microsoft.com doesn't work with Konq's browser
string, you have to change it to IE).

Opera is also a great browser, very fast.  But I don't think Java or Flash
work with it yet.  Correct me if I'm wrong though, I haven't used it in
awhile.

Jay