On Thu, 18 Oct 2001, Florin Iucha wrote:

> Looks like you missed the procmail presentation, and you really need it...

I already use procmail for dumping LUG mail to its own folder.  Unless you
know of a filter that can process my e-mail and decide if it's worth
reading or not, then decide if it's worth keeping.  THAT would be
cool.  For instance, if a message conatained a question I had an answer
to, it would flag it as priority.  If the message contained meaningless
drivel, it deletes it.  AFAIK there's no AI module for procmail yet.. :-)

-Brian